PUBLIC DIRECTORY OF PROCEDURES
1. Name of company controlling the data
2. Persons responsible
Herbert Kämpf (Management)
Stefan Müller (Data Protection Officer)
3. Address of company responsible
Bretonischer Ring 18
4. Purpose of data collection, processing or use
Conducting market research surveys, online, in person and by telephone.
Recruitment of participants for market research surveys.
Provision of anonymous results to the clients.
Accounting (creditors, debtors, payouts), personnel administration and support.
5. Description of affected groups and relevant data or data categories
Survey participants, health care professionals and patients living in Germany:
Personal data such as name, address, telephone and fax number, e-mail address, specialist area, voluntary information on special qualifications, working environment, etc. Account data for the payment of incentives. Data collected in the course of the survey.
Employees: personal staff data.
Data on the contractual relation (e.g. contact person, telephone number, address, contract data) and voluntary details of the parties concerned, provided that these are required to fulfil the purposes mentioned under point 4.
6. Recipients or categories of recipients to whom data may be disclosed
– Public authorities in the presence of priority legal provisions, legal advisors, banks.
– Market research service providers (software providers, data processing offices, test studios, CATI institutes) and clients to fulfil the purposes mentioned under point 4.
7. Deadlines for the deletion of data
Data will be deleted after expiry of the legal, statutory or contractual retention periods.
If data are unaffected by this, anonymization, pseudonymization and deletion of data is carried out in accordance with the professional ‘Guidelines for the Handling of Addresses in Market and Social Research’ issued by the associations ADM, BVM, ASI and DGOF. In such cases, the personal data will be deleted after a survey has been completed and an appropriate period of 4 weeks to a maximum of 6 months has elapsed.
Personal data will also be deleted at the request of those affected.
8. Planned transfer of data to third countries
The transfer of data to third countries outside the EU or the EEA is not planned.