mediXline offers the following service areas:
- Professional translation of study documents and back translation of open answers.
- Simultaneous interpreting of personal pre-test interviews.
- Advice on designing and adapting questionnaires for the online survey method.
- Programming of questionnaires developed by the client, with all necessary routings, rotations, quota controls and plausibility checks and, if desired, with inclusion of multimedia elements. Detailed test of the questionnaire.
- Hosting of the online survey and administration of multilingual studies.
- Careful sample procedure and selection of study participants, target-group-specific dispatch of invitations and participation reminders.
- Providing access for real-time monitoring of the study progress and retrieval of initial results.
- Verification of data quality and clearing of the data record to eliminate potential repeat participants, “speedsters” and implausible surveys.
- Delivery of the data in all common formats.
- Compiling of codeframes and coding of open ended questions.
- Tabulation according to the evaluation concept specified by the client.