Guidelines and Code of Conduct
mediXline guarantees that the studies are conducted in accordance with the codes of conduct and quality regulations of German market and social research, as specified in the ‘ICC/ESOMAR International Code for Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analysis’ and in the guidelines of the German associations, ADM – Arbeitskreis Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforschungsinstitute e.V., BVM – Berufsverband Deutscher Markt- und Sozialforscher e.V., ASI – Arbeitsgemeinschaft Sozialwissenschaftlicher Institute e.V. and DGOF – Deutsche Gesellschaft für Online-Forschung e.V. This ensures the highest quality and a scientifically sound working method.
The corresponding principles and guidelines are available for inspection or download below.
- ICC/ESOMAR International Code on Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analytics
- Declaration for the Territory of the Federal Republic of Germany concerning the ICC / ESOMAR International Code on Market, Opinion and Social Research and Data Analytics (“German Declaration”)
- Guideline for Studies in Public Health Service for Purposes of Market and Social Research
- Guideline for Online Surveys
- Guideline on the Treatment of Addresses in Market and Social Research
- Guideline on the Handling of Databases in Market and Social Research